Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How sweet!



These aren't the best pics in the world, but Rio had her puppies on Sunday so I had to show them off. She ended up having 8, 4 leopard and 4 mostly black.



The kids are SO excited....and I am too, honestly! I can't wait to play with them!!!
We've been really busy around here for the past couple of weeks. I'm trying to get a garden started here by the house, and we've been working on getting the soil ready for sprigging our hay field. It's been so windy, and we've been REALLY needing some rain.....but thank goodness it's raining as I type this. I'm SO glad to hear rain hitting the house. It could rain all day and I wouldn't complain a bit.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute!
What kind are they??

Tammy said...

Thanks!!! Rio is a Catahoula, and their dad is a Lab. It was NOT a planned breeding, but I did want her to have one litter before we had her fixed. I just wish that it would have been to an awesome Catahoula cow dog instead of a roaming Lab.... :)