Thursday, December 11, 2008

Signs and ornaments

This sign is for Katie's room.....

This one is for my youngest, Korey's room....


I painted the sides of Korey's to resemble a bandana.




These are the ornaments that I made for the kiddo's teachers.




You can't really see the detail on the poinsettia one, but it turned out really cute. These were my first "crafty" project attempts....I had fun, but I have TONS to learn. Oh, well....I'll probably never take time to do anything like this again anyway ;) Hopefully everyone keeps in mind that "it's the thought that counts" :)





3 comments:

Connie said...

You did a great job! I wish I had taken the time to make Christmas gifts this year....but as usual...time is flying by and I will be fighting the mad crowd next week to go shopping. What. An. Idiot.

Queen of the Misfits said...

The signs are very cute! I love the boy one!!

Unknown said...

OMG!
I have been SO stressed out... my blog list went crazy and I haven't been able to find you!
I have been going back through coments and my site thing and finally FOUND you : )

Where are you?