Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!












Happy New Year to everyone!!! I hope that everyone had a night as CRAZY as mine last night! (I had absolutely NO plans.) Sadly, my daughter (whose 11) is the only one in our family that had any plans last night! She spent the night with a friend and this morning will be heading to Dallas to watch the New Year's parade there. Her BFF is a Jr. Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, so they should have a BALL! She's so excited. I left the house to pick up a dear friend of ours from Giddings as a New Year's surprise for the kiddos. They are so excited that "Big Caitie" is here....You'll see pics of her later along with stories of our adventures over the next few days.
The above pics are from Christmas Eve at my Dad's and Christmas at our house. The top one is my slave labor picture. I made all of my children help with all of the goodies that we took to school for their parties. We had a blast. In this pic they are dipping pretzels in chocolate and putting sprinkles on. My kitchen was a WRECK after they got done "helping", but it was worth it.
The next few pics are Christmas at my Dad's. Kyle & Korey got matching spurs, and Katie got a "My Horse and Me" Wii game.....Can you tell that they're country kids?! :) I could not find one pic with my baby boy smiling, etc.....In every pic he's got a goofball look on his face. Guess he was excited!
The last pic is our new band. :) They got Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii for Christmas. I think that my husband plays it more than the kiddos. ;)
The holidays have been a blast, but I am SO ready to get back to our normal schedule. Between calving season, the holidays, and the kids being out of school I'm running on empty. I just have to keep reminding myself that they are only little once. Cherish every moment, right?!
Happy New Year!!!!!



No comments: