Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love this man!!!!

During Christmas break, we traveled to Bryan to see Big Caitie, our old neighbor, play in a basketball tournament. My dear sweet hubby was working, but took off for the occasion. We hadn't seen Big Caitie in a long time, and he wanted to be able to see her play. On the way, he fell asleep....12 hour shifts and switching from night to day will do that to you, ya know? Anyway, I snagged this pic driving down the road.....BUT



the one below is my favorite! He is such an awesome husband and father to my children. He and Katie are so close. It makes me so happy that she has a bond with him like I had with my Daddy....There's just something about having your Daddy wrapped around your finger that I can identify with! ;)



I love you, sweetheart! You are such an amazing man, and we are so lucky to have you in our lives.



Thank you for each and every minute!!!



2 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

That is adorable! I love it!

Unknown said...

OH!
Here you are : )