Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy (late) birthday, baby girl!*

*My sweet daughter, Katie, turned 12 last weekend. I tried to post pics that day, but my computer & I were having issues.

She is such an awesome sister and cousin. Caroline (my niece) ADORES Katie.....and truth be told, her brothers think she's pretty great too (most of the time)! :)

This is Katie making contact during an All-Star game. I had the privilege of coaching her regular season team and her All-Star team. She's such a wonderful athlete. I love watching her play, and she LOVES softball.


This pic is from our pre-tournament practice against the parents. She was actually getting to pitch to my Mom. That was quite a treat! It was a pretty special time for all of us. Katie pitching to my Mom and me coaching.....Pretty cool! :)


This is Katie and her BFF, Bailey. They had to do a dance at school, and I made their whole group (6) matching shirts and bows.


This is last year's Halloween pic.....I just love it for some reason. :)
I love you, sweet girl! I am so very proud of you. You are such a joy in our lives.






No comments: