Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random photos :)

These are actually a few random photos from last year that I just ran across. I haven't synched my Palm with my computer in FOREVER, and I had forgotten about these photos. :) But I loved them when I took them.....of course, I only had my phone with me, so they're really not good images, but the moments were priceless.

This mama couldn't even be bothered to stand up for this hungry baby....I feel her pain. There are days that I don't want to get out of bed either!!! ;)

This is my goofy sidekick, Rio. She goes with me everywhere, and she's got the best personality EVER! (Except with anyone not in our immediate family....She HATES everyone but us!)

You see, she's kinda in a bind here and looking for help.


She went under this pile of posts chasing a rabbit....Then realized that when she wanted out.....Her shoulders couldn't get through.....



My awesome hubby and I were working cows, and at first just thought that she was whining because she couldn't get to the rabbit.....Then I went to check on her and realized that she was stuck.....SO....while I was busy laughing my butt off (Sorry, Rio), my husband dug her out as I took pictures.
See what I have to put up with around here?!?! :)


No comments: