Saturday, January 3, 2009

Big Caitie and Little Katie






Big Caitie was our neighbor for years when we lived in Giddings. She's practically another daughter of mine. She's 15 now....hard to believe. She's staying with us for a few weeks during the holidays and tonight she decided to straighten Little Katie's hair. Little Katie's natural hair do is a fro... :) She for some reason has blue eyes (mine are green) and curly blond hair (mine is straight as a board and dark brunette). If I didn't KNOW she was mine, I might seriously be worried! ;) Anyway, these are the before and after pics....She LOVES her hair straight, but we can't keep it from frizzing at the roots, no matter what we try.....I LOVE her hair curly, but she hates me for it. :)
We also took the boat out today on the Canyon Lake and fished for a few hours. It was tons of fun, but I was worried to take the camera.....3 kids and my crazy husband in a boat.....I was worried about me and my camera ending up overboard.
Tomorrow we're going to the canyons. Hopefully I'll have some good pics to show.

No comments: