Thursday, October 9, 2008

A few pics...

It was pointed out to me in a comment the other day that I needed pics of the cattle....Here are a few I snapped yesterday morning while checking cows.
This is in Pasture 7. Right now we have our dry cattle in here getting ready for winter.

This is Pasture 7 also, but notice the weeds....It's down in a little draw that was too wet for me to spray when I was spraying for weeds...Amazing the difference spraying makes.


Rio in a shot of sprayed pasture facing the pens.

The bulls in the front pasture before a storm.

Our newest addition....a 1976 John Deere 4430 with a loader. We needed a bigger tractor, but didn't want the expense of a brand new one....This one was an awesome find....not too many hours, everything works (even the AC and heater!!!!!!)...and it's got 125 HP PTO....I'm so excited!!!!!

2 comments:

Trey Hubley said...

Nice cows Tammy! What does Terry do on the rigs? You're right the kids did have a blast. I can't believe how much your oldest looks like you. Your place is really looking great, I'm sure it's a little bit easier to want to tackle those hard jobs when the payoff is a place that looks like yours. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures. Wow...
Bravo.

Please visit:

http://holidayinparadise.blogspot.com

Good luck