Sunday, October 12, 2008

Football

Kyle decided to play football this year....I can't say that I was excited.....like the typical worrying mother, I was a little scared. So far he's really enjoyed it. Thursday night before the game he hurt his hand, so we might be out for the rest of the season....He "accidentally" hit a concrete wall....Quite a lesson in anger management.....I could've killed him. The coaches think it's broken and he's going for x-rays on Tuesday. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, here's a few pics....

Kyle (#33) and Ryan

Running through the sign


Getting ready....Bless his heart...He knows how horrible my eyesight is....even WITH contacts, so he got the idea to put orange Nike bands under his knees so that I can easily pick him out! :)


I've really enjoyed watching him play...I do still worry, but I think that I'll be alot better about it next year. I've got the whole "spirit" thing down from all my years of cheering ;) It's just the worrying that I have to work on. :)

4 comments:

Sheree said...

I was so excited to see you on my blog!!!! Thank you so much for the Wonderful compliment. My children are my WORLD! My life revolves around them and it always will, no one can touch that. I know you know where I am coming from. Maybe my mother feels inadequate? She is calling me two and three times a day now and I am just acting as if nothing is wrong and moving on...that was the idea and it is working. She has no idea what her little act did to me. Why is it that we, the children, have to Parent our Parents at times. I hope that I never do that to my children....when they are all grown up!? ha ha! I will parent them to death now! The place is beautiful! Kyle is going to be just fine...I worry about Jared too! They are going to rise above because they are just that strong! As long as they know who they are and THEY DO! We need to get the kids together soon!

Connie said...

Hey Tammy!

I finally added you to my blog list so I don't have to scroll back through my comments to find you!

Thanks for the advice on the phone-planner-thingy...ha! I am so very behind on the times. I need to get one of those things for sure.

I never thought about football as being dangerous when I was growing up...now my thoughts are totally different. I don't know what I'd do if I had sons....ahhh...I feel for you and your worries!

Unknown said...

Football.
LORD let Wyatt decide to take up ballet instead.
I would be a nervous wreck :(

I love all the pictures in your prior post.. what kind of cows do you have?
I will be sure my husband NEVER see's the picture of your new tractor, I would never hear the end of it!

Queen of the Misfits said...

My son wanted to play too, but even with him being as big as he is (much taller/bigger than the other boys....I MADE him play flag football! He ould have rather played tackle or nothing at all!