Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Birthday boy :)




Today is my baby boy's birthday, and I cannot believe that his is 8!!!!! I think I'm having an even harder time with it because he's at his Daddy's today, so I am missing him like crazy. I love all of my kiddos with all of my heart, but each one is SO completely different. They all have their individual personalities and talents, but today is all about Korey. He is my little man. He has such a huge heart. He is such a rough and tumble kid....loves football and baseball, but has such a sympathetic heart that it is amazing. He's the one that will be right beside you if you're feeling bad. He's not afraid to show affection at all. He would do absolutely anything in the world for anybody. He is so strong and such a hard worker. The child will stay outside and help you until you just absolutely MAKE him go in. He's just such an all around sweetheart! I am so proud of him!!!!! This year, he completed first grade, played football for the first time (and was AWESOME), he made All-Stars (and it was his first time to play "real" ball), and brought countless happy memories to his proud Mom!!!!
One of my favorite memories of Korey is when he was smaller in our house in Giddings, he would take a shower and sing this through the whole thing:
"I love my Mommy. I love my Mommy. I love my Mommy....'cause she's so fweet!"
Every time that I think of that, it brings the biggest smile to my face. He's such a sweet and loving little man.....I couldn't be more proud, and I can't WAIT until he gets home tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: