Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A true blond moment...

My sweetheart of a daughter pulled a good one today....My sister-in-law and niece took us to Huntsville because Kyle had a doctor's appointment and my truck was in the shop. After Kyle's appointment, we decided to go eat, and Katie picked Golden Corral (which I didn't mind because you can have a little bit of everything....and honestly, I LOVE their rolls!!!) Anyway, my very intelligent, VERY blond daughter got her plate and comes back to the table. We are all sitting around eating and she says, "Mama, their macaroni & cheese is good, but they make it with green beans in it!!!" I thought that Dawn and I were going to DIE laughing....Just because the macaroni happened to be next to the green beans and one of the green beans had fallen in her macaroni, she was convinced that the crazy people at Golden Corral put green beans in their macaroni & cheese....Crazy girl & a TRUE blond!!!

No comments: