Sunday, July 6, 2008

A huge understatement....

It's been a while since I've written.... :) Actually, a "while" is nearly a year, and that is so pitiful. I have decided that I need to make this a priority. With so many things going on in our life, I want to share them and document them.

Let's see...Where to start?! Since last year, I've gotten a new truck (awesome Christmas present, honey!!!), I've officially coached for the first time EVER (and we won the season!), the kids have grown SO much, and I'm still waking up every morning as the luckiest girl in the world (also thanks to my gorgeous husband)!!!!! There have actually been alot of firsts in the past year. I also got my first gun. We built our first pipe entrance. We've moved onto the place and out of the rent house. I just realized that if I keep trying to update the blog, we'll be here FOREVER....So, let's move on to a first that happened today:

I saw a hawk catch a rabbit for the first time ever....It was amazing!!! I do feel responsible because I was shredding, and I ran the rabbit out of it's hole, and before I realized what was happening a hawk swooped down and picked up the rabbit...Then he took it under this huge oak tree that was not that far from where I was shredding. He acted like he wasn't even worried about me...only his next meal. I did get a few pics of him with my phone, but they didn't turn out that great. We have several hawks around here, and they really are gorgeous birds.

I'll try to post some pics of the outside changes that have taken place in the past year....Hopefully I'll have them on here some time this week.

No comments: