Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kyle had a first today....

This is my oldest, Kyle. He will be 13 in a few weeks (which I am STILL trying to wrap my brain around!!!). He had some blood work done the other day, and his bilirubin levels came back high, so today we had to go have an ultrasound of his liver done. His main concern when he heard "ultrasound" was that those were only for pregnant women. :) After the tech explained that you can have them for a variety of reasons, he felt better about it. They didn't find anything abnormal that she could tell, but we have to wait for the official word from the dr. in a few days. The good thing about today is that he was really intrigued by the ultrasound and asked all sorts of questions and really seemed to be at ease with everything that was going on when we left.
He's my hypochondriac child....If he sneezes, he's got the flu and dying. :) We give him a hard time about it...It amazes me how all of my children are SO different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good looking kid you have there! Of course I am a little prejudice I guess, since he gets his good looks from his Mimi, :)